SMI operates a ‘rolling’ admissions process with preference given to early applicants. Due to student visa purposes, Non-EU/EAA students are encouraged to complete their applications as soon as possible
A prospective student must meet the following requirements to be considered for unconditional admission to our Programs:
High School Diploma
Bachelor’s degree or 96 college credit hours.
A minimum of three years of soccer experience as a player, coach or sports related positions soccer operation.
Currently enroll at an American Institution
APPLICATION MATERIAL NEEDED
- Please make sure to collect all the documents and information listed below (in electronic format) in support of your online application. The admission department will ask the following upon receipt of your application:
- A personal resume including your education, soccer, and work experiences
- Copy of your passport
- Official high school/college transcripts
- Soccer video highlights (if available)
- Two letters of recommendation
- (For study abroad only) Complete personal statement; 500-750 words on the following: To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment – Ralph Waldo Emerson. What is something about you that you would never change?