A prospective student must meet the following requirements to be considered for unconditional admission to our Master in Sports Management & Soccer Coaching:
- Earned bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or completed 96 college credit hours.
- Core courses must be completed with a grade of C or better.
- A minimum of three years of soccer experience as a player, coach or director of soccer operation.
Application Materials Needed
- Please be sure to submit all of the materials below (in electronic format) in support of your online application:
A resume including your educational background and professional (soccer) work experience.
- A two-page biography that includes information about your background and experience and how they relate to your future personal and professional goals.
- Two letters of recommendation from coaches or professors.
- Official transcripts from each post-secondary institution attended to send at Soccer Management Institute US Office 5646 Holmes St. Kansas City, Mo. 64110